Welcome to Louisville Dental Associates, where our Doctors and team of dedicated dental care professionals can rejuvenate your oral health and create a smile that you will be proud to wear. We are Louisville dentists who provide compassionate care for your individual dental health needs.
The doctors and staff are pleased to provide general dental care for your entire family. Our office treats a wide range of oral health needs, from routine dental fillings to simple and complex restorative treatment, root canals and minor orthodontics.
Our office is available to schedule appointments Monday-Friday, and new patients are always welcome. Whether you are looking for Boulder dentist, Louisville dentist, or Lafayette dentist, we are your complete Front Range dental solution. Please call us today at (303) 665-7505 to schedule your initial appointment with one of our doctors.
Payment, Insurance, Billing and Financing Options
For your benefit we offer several payment and financing options at Louisville Dental Associates here in Louisville, Colorado. Our fees are based on the quality of the materials we use and our experience in performing your needed treatment.
We accept numerous major insurance plans and our experienced staff will gladly assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits your plan provides.
Louisville Dental Associates Dental Insurance Policy
- Understand that your insurance coverage is contract between you and your insurance company. If at all possible, bring a breakdown of your benefits information available on your insurance company website.
- Have your insurance information ready. Including: employer, name of your insurance company, group #, contact #, mailing address, SS# and alternative employee ID if provided.
- On the day of service, we require that you pay your deductible and the estimated patient portion based on the percentage of coverage allowed in your specific plan.
- Respond promptly to any correspondence you may receive from your insurance company.
- Please pay account balance after all insurance claims have been paid. For your convenience we accept all major credit cards.
- Inform us of any changes in your employment or insurance coverage status.
- We will update your insurance coverage in our computer based on the information from your insurance company.
- We will file your insurance claim.
- We will provide you with a balance of your account after insurance claims have been paid.
- Insurance reimbursement can take 30-45 days to completion.
Our goal has always been to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance easily affordable. If you have any questions regarding your insurance benefits, please do not hesitate to call our office at (303) 665-7505 to review your concerns.
In addition to insurance benefits, we accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card. Long-term financing with low-interest rates is also available through CareCredit. Log in directly to CareCredit by clicking on the icon below.