Most pediatric doctors recommend children have their first visit with a dentist at age 2. We agree!!! As premiere Louisville pediatric dentists, Dr. Chuck Skinner and Dr. Brian Chudleigh work with children every day. They are trained and equipped to help most patients from ages 2 to 99.
Below is a guide to what routine services may be needed according to age.
What is Healthy Start?
The Healthy Start System is:
- A series of uniquely designed oral appliances
- Worn a few hours a day and/or during the night while the child sleeps
- Promotes nasal breathing
- Naturally widens the dental arches and develops the jaw as nature intended
- Straightens teeth, FDA Approved, Pain-Free, All-Natural alternative to Braces
- Develops a permanently positioned dentition with no relapse
Does Your Child Exhibit Any of These Symptoms?
- Chronic Allergies
- Bed Wetting
- Crowded Teeth
- Difficulty in School
- Mouth Breathing
- Dark Circles Under the Eyes
- Restless Sleep
- Aggressive Behavior
- Daytime Sleepiness
- Swollen Adenoids/Tonsils